Wednesday, July 19, 2006

interior space



interior design..interior architect...interior decor...

words thats represent my ability as a profesional... study ..teach..practice ..but I always call myself an interior architect..because that's my qualification....

it is challenging for me to really commited to the profesion.. I cant work for other people because they cant to pay my sallary ...I have set up my own.. that not easy too.. I do it as a freelance..

most of the job come from friends and relative.. the payment ar'nt that good.. have to work extra hard and my family also not business oriented..and they are not able to understand and advice me on this ...

cant really do it all out..... financial is one of the factor

..but nothing can stop me thinking and planning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home