Wednesday, February 01, 2006

senibeladiri-a life as a pesilat





training and fighting in order to win a tournament is a rutin of life of a modenrn fighter. thats my life also. have a training 3 times a week with my coach exclude my personal training session at home is a must to me. i'm on my way to compete in National Tournament this year.

beating an opponent is not a good thing but i tried to prevent any injury on me or the opponent. but anyway we have to kick, punch and throw for points.

check me out in the J class ( 90-95) in local tournament.

5 Comments:

Blogger HLiza said...

Hai Angah,

Apasal lama tak update blog ni?

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ello..asalamualaikum, hamba datang menumpang lalu, sambil-sambil menuntut ilmu, silat dan pencak tak boleh dipisahkan,sendeng langkahku, namun langkah tetap ku buka.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Cadillac chrome Rate that butt Eagle hockey logo Alfa romeo air intake evista sex salsa dance costume Classic car insurance for young drivers in usa Cheap phone calling card backpacks surfing accessories back school Free career bingo amateur wrestling history

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it fiat 2005 fiat panda sisley Magic the gathering poker chips

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam...
sy kenal dgn fighter bro tu,
nama die
sazali sarikon kan??...

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home