Sunday, July 16, 2006

I write again


because of the calls from my fans..(ayu dan along)..I write again.....but not much..because its same with me, I know not everybody likes words and letters...

I'am now is heading for my master degree and get recegnation from MSID ( Malaysian Society of Interior Designer).. after years of practicing without being a member, and after I failed to become a contractor.. thats is me..a fighter and I always fighting to achieve something in my life...

Thats make me remember a sentences that come frome my fathers tounge ..'angah tu bukan abah x percaya..tapi tak nampak kesungguhan...'

My dad, always feeled like he challenging me..so many times.. I remember he said ' angah tu jadi tukang kebunlah..' I've gone through all the pain in life till I am imuine with it, and I also never know the meaning of succes because never feel of being success..but all I know is because of his words I always strive to move further...person who know me will always try not to laugh at me or underestimate my self...because if I'm hurt..I will explode...but I like to be myself during that situation..doing my best to shut their mouth..

My most worried now is my contract with Guthrie Property Dev. Holding is going to be expired..and my woman is expecting me to atleast remain my income or try to get more..
I dont want think much about financial recently..I know I will survive..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will survive angah! u become my inspiration since i am a child.

Remember u had once said.."buat apa yang ayu minat", thats phrase is something that stick in my mind..whereever i go.

Thanks for start writing again. ayu and along keep waiting for that.

You are my childhood hero, and i hope u always be.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home