Tuesday, July 18, 2006

..kids of war




Talking about war...it will come..just a matter of time... I cant understand why people want kill each other.. so easy... but I do understand the history... but my kids dont..







Israel attacked Lubnan .. after that they will attack other country one by one... just wait..maybe next is Syria or Iran.. if not Israel, U.S will....but it will happen..the muslims will be the victims.. thousand of muslim kids will play with blood..



The thing is what will happened to our kids..are they prepared for that?.... If the war entering our country...then how?... I hope they will able to grow as a fighter and fight.. and die as a fighter ... dont cry my kids..the time will come..

1 Comments:

Blogger HLiza said...

No, please make sure the war doesn't come here. Please choose leaders that are wise enough to settle things over discussion, not fire.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home