Tuesday, July 18, 2006

life today


I'll try not to be so philosofical in this post...

WORK

today is a boring day in this office..doing nothing..only few critical site problems make my brain move..other then that just jokes and chatt..thats mean a boring day..

Its the same feeling again after I decide quitting my part time lecturing in a private college in PJ. Thats is because my migrane strike me again..too much load..

Is this because I use to be a naughty boy those day..being a normal 'skima' person does make me uncomfortable..I use to be advanturous..

BLOGG

My along give a comment for my previous post...Acik also..yaa..I'm a bit excited to see their respond

IN MY MIND

Yesterday I gave Ibu a call. She sounds healthy and happy...but she did pass me a problem that I always avoid to think about..about Ibu and Abah..but I am glade that she is in good condition.

MY SWEET and SWEAT FAMILY

I have my mother in law in my house now..imagin..three female in my hut excluding my daughter... my mum in law always watch my movement.. ( what? is she think that I will do nonsense..) my wife...waaaa....I know now we had a maid..so rilex ...not even serve the food for me ... my maid .... seems taking over the control of the house..( I cant eat your food laaa..to much oil)

Sarah now is good in learning Iqra'... incredible right? She is only 3 years old..already can read arabic letters..

DREAM TODAY

I miss Melaka..my history spot ..I always want to walk along the river of Malacca..ok..next month..

TO ALL OF MY DIEHARD FANS OUT THERE

my brother Fikry..want to kick his butt..always perasan hensem

Ayu..my sis ..she is now grown and my advice not longer a magic words.. remember we are the star..isnt thats right? ..hey your works are great sis..different from along's works..(cerpen along dulu banyak bunga sangat)...publish on the local newspaper laaa...go ahead...but try be more touching in your writings..make them really cry...

Along my sis...always jealous at her..but sis ..life ar'nt easy right?...I dont even know who is more successful ..we or abah..what do you think sis? errr..sorry about that Kancil.. what have I done? Aaarrrr.. I will get it back...

waaa..its too long already...now I remember I'm talkative..

remember..eleng-eleng siramonuso..ojo siro suko-suko.. I know you are smiling..

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhaahahah...tak tahan nak gelak. Angah..i never can imagine u as a writer, i only watch u draw..paint..draw..paint..comic..and all of your philosophy..Now u write!

Lastly i know what the thing that u burried in your head! Keep writing!!

9:26 PM  
Blogger abe jol said...

ayu...what is in you..in me also..dont you see?

10:15 PM  
Blogger HLiza said...

Eleng eleng siro monuso
Ojo siro suko-suko
Kito mokmin eneng dunyo
Iku ladi den kuncoro

Ojo siro orang bronto
Nyusul maring ibu bopo
Bopo Adam ibu Owo
Bo do baling maling suargo.

Ingat tak, abah pernah 'tape'kan kita berdua nyanyi lagu ni? Kan best kalau zaman kanak-kanak tu stay..

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya sallam..along ingat lagu tu. Yap angah, we are pair remember!

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! isuzu dealer Jennifer aniston golden globes dress photo

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home